-->

Thursday 19 April 2012

Tye dye tigers…

JANCHRISTIE TIGERSJANCHRISTIE TIGERS 2
Tiger nail stickers> link
So, my nails haven’t been looking that great recently (all yellow & icky) They were getting a bit to long & I was beginning to look like a bit of a bag lady so I decided it was time to file them down & cover up the yellowness with some colour for a change! :)

As you can see, I went a little overboard with the whole ‘colour choosing’ & ended up using practically every colour you could think of to create a sort of tye dye effect. (how hipster ;) lolz) I don’t know about you, but I really like it & I think the tigers look awesome with a bit of tye dye behind them.

Remember, if you buy anything from ‘janchristie’ to write ‘effie’ in the comment box at the checkout to receive a few samples with your order! Also, just a heads up that you can now follow ‘janchristie’ on twitter & ‘like’ them on facebook! They are planning on doing competitions etc so go & check out their pages to keep up to date with them & their new designs. & don’t forget you can send/share your photos with ‘janchristie’ on facebook & twitter too! I’m sure they would love to see their designs in action! :)

PS: To all you cat lovers, I have a sneaky feeling that there might be some new cat face stickers listed ;)

18 comments:

  1. Awesome! I was wondering how they might have looked with a little background colour :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought these tiger stickers. Can't wait to use them! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they look amazing!

    I just looked at all her nail stickers, might get the pug ones to go with my little doggie!


    Take a peak at my blog<3


    Project Rattlebag

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh these are perfect!x


    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are well cool! xx

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/
    P.S Win Japanese make-up on my blog giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow soooooo pretty!
    Very retro!

    Thanks for sharing
    ..xX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooove the tie dye effect! Have you done a tutorial on this/would you? The cats are cute too X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will definitely be purchasing some of these and some cat ones as soon as payday comes along! They are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow they are so cool love them <3 xx

    http://emeli-j.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just bought the rose ones! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE these! They remind me of the 70s :D
    Not that I remember the 70s, but you know what I mean...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I brought some little cat faces and daushaund doggie ones the other day.. love them :) this tye dye effect looks great :)

    Josephine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE THESE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are fierce.

    love the blog too! can't wait to read more. :)


    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is pretty amazing.

    (itsgreeds.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  16. These look so so so cool!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete