-->

Monday 2 April 2012

Emma Mulholland ‘tropical rebel’ inspired nails…

EMMA MULHOLLAND 1EMMA MULHOLLAND GREAT WHITE NAILS 1EMMA MULHOLLAND 2
I have been fascinated by sharks (& general marine life) forever. That’s not even an exaggeration. Remember being younger when everyone wanted a pet dolphin? Well, I was the kid that wanted a shark.

I can’t even begin to tell you how much I have swooned over this collection. Seriously, it’s perfect! The colours are perfect, the cuts are perfect & the sharks are prefect! I have never seen anything like it before, it’s utterly stunning! & I couldn’t not try & translate it to nails!

So what do you think?

Anyone fancy buying me the high waist great white jeans? Anybody?

10 comments:

  1. These nails are fantastic!! I really like the patterns of the lower nails
    You have a lot of creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was the kid that had two sharks ;) true story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome, my favourite set so far!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these nails! So clever that you can paint sharks on nails! Xxxx



    sweetlittleramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a massive shark obsessive, so much so for my birthday just gone my friends all clubbed together to pay for me to do a shark dive this year. SO I was super, mega, insanely excited when I saw this collection last month, I want everything so baaaad!! :(

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma posted the link to this blog on her facebook and I'm so happy she did. Your blog is AMAZING! I have been looking for nail inspo for so long and your posts are so creative (I'm currently obsessed with cats and your link to the nail stinkers had me on a high). And your so right about the connection with the ocean, but I think I still wanted dolphins when I was young, but for the past 2 years it's been shark and jelly fish. Bring on the shark t + the high waisted jeans!

    Love x

    www.airtomyearth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the "corset" style nails-very different. The purple, blue and black colours merge so well together too!

    http://lipsticksandmascara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your so good at doing nails, my hands are too shaky to do them aha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, they are so pretty x

    http://coveclothing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete